Friday 6 December 2013

Practising Ley's Contemporary Elizabethan Design...




 
Here are a few pictures of when myself and Ley practised her Contemporary Design for the assessment. When we did this we didn't know we had 1 hour and 45 minutes so we set a timer for one hour and finished with 1 minute to spare. The practise went really well, Ley had explained to me in detail her thought process and inspirations so I was clear of where she wanted this to go. Before I started we set up everything we needed for the assessment so that everything was to hand. We practised as if we were in an assessment so we didn't really speak and we kept to the time (the time we thought we had, 1 hour). I was really happy with the result seeing as this was my first time. I need to focus on perfecting winged eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment