Tuesday 3 December 2013

Contemporary Elizabethan Make--up ...


 
For this session Sue had chosen two Contemporary Elizabethan images which she wanted us to copy and create on our partner. I partnered up with Ley. I chose to create the second picture from the top on Ley and Ley chose to create the top picture on myself.
 
There is quite a difference between the two pictures, one is dark and cold and the other has warm tones in it. I chose the warmer toned picture to create on Ley as I thought that her skin tone would suit the orange colour used on the eyes and cheeks. I started off by cleansing and toning, then moisturising. I then chose the products I thought best matched the colours used in the picture and began to copy the make up. I started off by creating a pale base, then chose an orange tone from my Crownbrush eye shadow pallet, and applied it to her eyes and cheeks. I used a copper tone from my Illamasqua liquid gold pallet to apply to the lip.
 
I wasn't happy with how this look turned out as I struggle to get a smooth well buffed in base with the Illamasqua white foundation. I find that the product is really think and I haven't yet sussed out how to crack the perfect base with it! But this is something I will keep practising until I have mastered it!
 
Ley has dry skin, with a few spots around the outer area of her face. She is allergic to lavender. Hair colour is Blue, in very dry condition. Age 21. Eye colour blue, shape rounded.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment