Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Illamasqua team came to visit! !

 
So in our Induction week we were extremely lucky to have the Illasmasqua girls come and talk to us about the wondrous brand itself, the theory behind it, the meaning of the names of the products, the story behind each product and also tips and advice on the industry itself. We also enjoyed a beautiful demonstration!!! We were all really inspired by the talk Josephine and the Make-up artist gave us. We were really lucky to be able to test some of the Illamasqua make up range too!! Heaven!!
 
 
I adore the colours the Make-up artist used to contour on the face, I think it gives off such a beautiful visual pleasure and sets the mood. I don't however like the eyebrows she created, I personally don't get why she has done them this way, I would have created thick eyebrows with texture. Having said this, she did only have about an hour to do this, whilst answering questions!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment